Quick Move-In Homes
1. What makes this neighborhood unique/special? The Sanctuary is one-of-a-kind! Our builders are offering one- and two-story home options with high-end features, like covered patios with fireplaces, paired with exceptional community amenities! Not to mention the premier location on Aiken’s desirable South Side, minutes from all the new stores and eateries at the old Aiken mall site, a short ride to Aiken’s Historic Downtown, and within a few miles of many equestrian facilities. 2. How many homes, phases? What are the different types of homes and offerings? The Sanctuary will be built in two phases with 125 homes within the neighborhood at completion. 3. What amenities does this neighborhood offer? The Sanctuary is unique in its neighborhood amenity offerings! Residents will have a community garden with fencing to reduce deer and other critters from intruding. There will be a walking path, sidewalks, and streetlights, as well as, community green space. 4. What amenities/services/ career opportunities are in the surrounding community that make the location of this neighborhood attractive? Living and working in Aiken is ideal, residing in the Sanctuary will put you approximately 20 minutes from the Savannah River Site, 11 minutes from Historic Downtown Aiken, 18 minutes to the University of South Carolina-Aiken and Aiken Regional Hospital, 22 Minutes from Aiken Technical College, and 27 Minutes away from Bridgestone. Need a flight to somewhere great? The Sanctuary is 37 minutes away from the Augusta Regional Airport, 60 minutes to the Columbia Metropolitan Airport, and 2 hours 51 minutes to the Atlanta Airport. How about a coastal or upstate day trip? Hilton Head Island or Greenville is approximately 2.5-3 hours away! Want to explore more locally? North Augusta and Augusta have many places to shop and dine and are less than 45 minutes from the neighborhood! 5. What school zone is this neighborhood in? Aiken County Public Schools is the local school district serving the Sanctuary neighborhood. Several of Aiken County’s Public Schools have been recognized as National Blue Ribbon Schools, an award for exemplary high performance. Aiken County offers School Choice, Thematic Programs, Apprenticeships, a 6th grade academy, and most recently block scheduling. In addition to the public schools, Aiken County offers residents with school-aged children a variety of private schools and public charter schools, such as Horse Creek Academy Tall Pines Stem Academy, and Bettis Academy. Private school options include Mead Hall K-12, South Aiken Baptist PreK-12, St. Mary’s Catholic Schools K-12, and Town Creek Christian Academy PreK-12. *Actual Zoned Schools - East Aiken School of the Arts, Aiken Intermediate 6th Grade, Kennedy Middle School and South Aiken High School 6. Where does a buyer need to go to learn more about this neighborhood (model home or sales center)(site hours)(address)(not agent contact info) All interested buyers should make plans to drop by our model home located at 356 Longford Street, Aiken, SC to learn more about our builders, homes, and community amenities. Our site agents are available seven days a week from 1pm to 5pm.
- School East Aiken School of the Arts
- School Aiken Intermediate 6th Grade
- School Kenned Middle School
- School South Aiken High School